Highly complicated, challenging, and time-consuming, the Polyjuice Potion makes it possible for those who drink it to take someone else’s form. Complex even to adult wizards and witches, Hermione prepared it in her Second Year for Harry and Ron to investigate their rival Draco Malfoy about the opening of the Chamber of Secrets, disguised as his friends, Crabbe and Goyle. She also intended to take the form of her rival Millicent Bulstrode and prepared the potion with her improvised laboratory. Harry and Ron successfully transformed, but Hermione mistook Millicent’s hair with a cat’s hair in her formula, causing her to partially gain feline features, like a face, ears, and the tail of a cat. Since the Polyjuice Potion can’t be used to transform into an animal, Hermione’s change wasn’t reverted after an hour as it should, and so she went to Hogwarts Hospital Wing, staying there up until after the winter vacations.
Reproduced down to the tiniest details faithful to the movie, based on the original references, this fantastic statue presents with incredible accuracy the face features of the still young British actress Emma Watson, that played the beloved small and extremely intelligent wizard, committed to being the year’s best student. Revealed on the show Inside Iron Studios Day, already available for Pre-Order, this is an unmissable statue for fans, collectors, and Potterheads all over the world, a statue that individually reproduces a diorama set of one of the most remarkable scenes from the saga, just like the statues “Ron Weasley at the Wizard Chess Deluxe – Harry Potter – Art Scale 1/10” and “Harry Potter and Buckbeak Deluxe – Harry Potter – Art Scale 1/10” by Iron Studios that bring outstanding scenes of her friends in luxurious dioramas. Check out more news from Hogwarts’ magic universe soon by Iron Studios.
License: Harry Potter
– Limited edition
– Based on original references
– Made in polystone – *(may contain parts in resin, polystone, PVC, metal and fabric)
– Hand painted
Product dimensions: 5.5 in (H) x 7.8 in (W) x 5.1 in (D)
Product Weight: 2.8
Release schedule: First quarter of 2023
*This item will be shipped from our warehouse in Los Angeles – California
The Pre-order deposit is 10% of the SRP and is non-refundable.
- You will have to pay the remaining balance of the SRP plus taxes plus the shipping costs to your delivery address once the item is available for shipping.
- Shipping cost will be shown once the item is available.
- You can only cancel your pre-order and request a refund within 24 hours after the order is placed.
- You cannot transfer your pre-order for a different item.
- The Pre-order deposit may be refunded upon cancellation if the delivery date is greater than 90 days of the original estimated arrival date. The refund request must be made directly by the customer at firstname.lastname@example.org