Iron Studios presents: The deadly and mysterious Silver Samurai!
Ready for surgical cuts, the imposing shiny metallic figure of Kenuichio Harada, known as Silver Samurai, wields two “Katana” swords properly energized with his tachyon field, his mutant power that allows them to cut any substance (except Adamantium), protected by his chrome samurai armor, made of a metallic alloy similar to adamantium, which can withstand a great deal of damage from various weapons, Harada uses all his techniques and knowledge of the martial arts to fight Professor X’s students, especially his great rival Wolverine. Iron Studios proudly presents one more statue, from its colossal battle diorama, from the X-Men vs. Sentinels (controlled by Magneto) and his followers of the Mutant Brotherhood, with “Silver Samurai – Marvel Comics – BDS Art Scale 1/10 – Iron Studios”!
Illegitimate son of Shingen Harada, former Oyabun of the Yashida Clan, a traditional Japanese family who ended up getting involved with Yakuza, and half-brother of Mariko Yashida, one of the greatest loves in Wolverine’s life, Kenuichio Harada, the Silver Samurai, is a mutant who acted as a mercenary and bodyguard for villains, but after the death of his father and sister, he became head of the Clan and managed to restore his family’s honor.
Sometimes the enemy, sometimes the ally, the Silver Samurai acts according to his interests and his honor, so his presence acts both as a villain in the X-Men diorama and as an ally hero of Professor X’s students, depending on the personal vision of each of the characters. The figure works well individually, as in creating a personal battle diorama for each fan and collector.
Silver Samurai BDS Art Scale 1/10 – Marvel Comics
License: Marvel Comics
Scale: BDS Art Scale 1/10
– Limited edition
– Made in polystone
– Hand painted
Product dimensions: 9.8 in (H) x 7 in (W) x 6.2 in (L)
Product Weight: 1.6 lbs
*This item will be shipped from our warehouse in Los Angeles – California
The Pre-order deposit is 10% of the SRP and is non-refundable.
- You will have to pay the remaining balance of the SRP plus taxes plus the shipping costs to your delivery address once the item is available for shipping.
- Shipping cost will be shown once the item is available.
- You can only cancel your pre-order and request a refund within 24 hours after the order is placed.
- You cannot transfer your pre-order for a different item.
- The Pre-order deposit may be refunded upon cancellation if the delivery date is greater than 90 days of the original estimated arrival date. The refund request must be made directly by the customer at email@example.com