Professor X BDS Art Scale 1/10 – Marvel Comics Series 5
Created by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby in 1963, Charles Francis Xavier known as \”Professor X\” is the mentor and founder of the group of mutant heroes X-Men. Considered one of the most powerful psychics, Charles is among the most powerful telepaths in the Marvel Universe, with powers that include Telepathy, Telepathic Illusion, Mental Manipulation and Psionic Blast.
Charles is the creator of the Xavier Institute for Advanced Studies, formerly called Xavier School for Gifted young people, where young mutants are trained to learn to control their powers, and to fight for a dream of \”peaceful coexistence\” between humans and mutants. In the comics, Charles lost his leg mobility in Tibet, where he fought in a cave against an alien named Lucifer, who left him paralyzed by crushing his legs with a rock.
Iron Studios presents Professor X BDS Art Scale 1/10 Statue from Marvel Comics Series 5. Our hand-painted collectible statues and toys are the best gift for yourself or loved ones.
Grow your collection with this Marvel Comics Collectible Statue!
- Limited edition
- Made on polystone
- Hand painted
- Includes extra exchangeble head with Cerebro interface helmet
- Includes base
- Professor X is part of the upcoming X-Men BDS. More to come soon!
Product dimensions: 7 in (H) x 6.2 in (W) x 7.4 in (L)
Product Weight: 2.6 lbs
Scheduled for release in the fourth quarter of 2019
Estimated Delivery Date: Oct 2019 – Dec 2019
The Pre-order deposit is 10% of the SRP and is non-refundable.
- You will have to pay the remaining balance of the SRP plus taxes plus the shipping costs to your delivery address once the item is available for shipping.
- Shipping cost will be shown once the item is available.
- You can only cancel your pre-order and request a refund within 24 hours after the order is placed.
- You cannot transfer your pre-order for a different item.
- The Pre-order deposit may be refunded upon cancellation if the delivery date is greater than 90 days of the original estimated arrival date. The refund request must be made directly by the customer at email@example.com