Plastic Man Art Scale 1/10 – By Ivan Reis Exclusive Version
Plastic Man (Patrick Man) is Patrick \”Eel\” O\’Brian, a former street criminal, who after falling into a cauldron of acid acquired super-abilities to shape his body in any shape or even enlarge his mass. With dark glasses and a red and yellow uniform, as flexible as his body, he adopted the name of Rubber Man and started to act as a hero. Created by Jack Cole in 1941, he was originally a Quality Comics character during the Golden Age of comics, and later his rights were acquired by DC Comics, becoming part of the cast of characters from the DC universe.
Iron Studios presents Plastic Man Art Scale 1/10 Exclusive Version Statue from DC Comics by Ivan Reis. Our hand-painted collectible statues and toys are the best gift for yourself or loved ones.
Grow your collection with this DC Comics Collectible Statue!
- Limited edition
- Based on the concept art of Ivan Reis from DC Comics and Chiaroscuro Studios
- Made in Polystone
- Hand painted
- Includes base display and extra head/hand.
Product dimensions: 18cm (H)
Release Schedule: Third quarter of 2018
Estimated Delivery Date: September 2018 to December 2018
The Pre-order deposit is 10% of the SRP and is non-refundable.
- You will have to pay the remaining balance of the SRP plus taxes plus the shipping costs to your delivery address once the item is available for shipping.
- Shipping cost will be shown once the item is available.
- You can only cancel your pre-order and request a refund within 24 hours after the order is placed.
- You cannot transfer your pre-order for a different item.
- The Pre-order deposit may be refunded upon cancellation if the delivery date is greater than 90 days of the original estimated arrival date. The refund request must be made directly by the customer at email@example.com