Iron Studios, back to the future announcements!
Chased by Griff Tannen and his gang, Marty McFly runs away in a familiar scene to the old Biff Tannen, Griff’s grandfather, that watches it, as it is very similar to what he lived in 1955, in the first movie of the series. McFly is surfing a hoverboard, a floating board similar to a skateboard, which he borrowed from a little girl.
Marty tries to balance himself by floating over a small lake at Court Square in Hill Valley in the future, but the challenge becomes even greater when he discovers that the hoverboard loses power over the water. This iconic scene, derived from 1989’s Back to the Future Part II, is immortalized in an unprecedented collectible from Iron Studios, “Marty McFly on Hoverboard Art Scale 1/10 – Back to the Future Part II – Iron Studios”, that perfectly replicates the characteristics of the actor Michael J. Fox. McFly stands on a silver base stylized with details that resemble parts of the DeLorean DMC-12, the car that was turned into a time machine and created by his best friend, the scientist Dr. Emmett “Doc” Brown, who took the young hero on the journey into his future.
In the second part of the “Back to the Future” trilogy, Marty McFly, a typical young American student, is taken to an imaginary future in 2015 with the legendary DeLorean Time Machine, which has been enhanced with flight engineering. The film won the Saturn Award for Best Visual Effects and was nominated for an Academy Award in 1990 for Best Visual Effects.
This is the first piece derived from the franchise and released by Iron Studios. The statue was announced in June, in the second edition of “Inside Iron Studios Day”, a monthly virtual event where many news, like this one, are presented. “Back to the future announcements.”
Marty McFly on Hoverboard Art Scale 1/10 – Back to the Future Part II
License: Back to the Future
– Limited edition
– Based on original movie references
– Made in polystone – *(may contain parts in resin, polystone, PVC, metal and fabric)
– Hand painted
Product dimensions: 8.7” (H) x 4.7” (W) x 6.7” (D)
Product Weight: 1.74 lbs
Release schedule: Second quarter of 2022
The Pre-order deposit is 10% of the SRP and is non-refundable.
- You will have to pay the remaining balance of the SRP plus taxes plus the shipping costs to your delivery address once the item is available for shipping.
- Shipping cost will be shown once the item is available.
- You can only cancel your pre-order and request a refund within 24 hours after the order is placed.
- You cannot transfer your pre-order for a different item.
- The Pre-order deposit may be refunded upon cancellation if the delivery date is greater than 90 days of the original estimated arrival date. The refund request must be made directly by the customer at email@example.com