Magneto Deluxe BDS Art Scale 1/10 – Marvel Comics
Iron Studios expands its magnetic attraction with Marvel fans and collectors, especially those from the mutant universe, bringing yet another iconic figure of Erik Magnus Lehnsherr, the mutant with the ability to control and manipulate magnetic fields as well as any type of metal better known as Magneto. Produced in limited edition, made of polystone, painted by hand and with two interchangeable heads (with and without helmet).
Magneto plays a central role in the diorama, controlling his power three Sentinel super robots to destroy his enemies. But beware, X-Men Art Scale 1/10 figures sold separately cannot be attached to this Sentry. If you want the Watchtower vs. X-Men you must choose to be notified about the Complete Set.
Erik Lehnsherr met Professor Charles Xavier, of whom he became friends, but divergent ideologies ended up putting them on opposite sides. Magneto sees mutants as the next stage in evolution and thus, superior to humans. He went on to act as a terrorist, in favor of mutants against humanity, and to implement his supremacy he created his Brotherhood of Mutants, and became an enemy of the X-Men, Xavier\’s pupils in the struggle for peaceful coexistence between mutants and humans.
Iron Studios presents Magneto Deluxe BDS Art Scale 1/10 Statue from Marvel Comics. Our hand-painted collectible statues and toys are the best gift for yourself or loved ones.
Grow your collection with this Marvel Comics Collectible Statue!
License: Marvel Comics
Scale: BDS Art Scale 1/10
– Limited edition
– Made in polystone
– Hand painted
– Includes 2 heads (with and without helmet)
*The X-Men Art Scale figures that are sold separately cannot be attached to this Sentinel. If you want to have the Sentinel Vs X-Men you must order the Full Set, which is also in Pre Order.
Product dimensions: 12.2 in (H) x 9.4 in (W) x 8.6 in (L)
Product Weight: 1.7 lbs
The Pre-order deposit is 10% of the SRP and is non-refundable.
- You will have to pay the remaining balance of the SRP plus taxes plus the shipping costs to your delivery address once the item is available for shipping.
- Shipping cost will be shown once the item is available.
- You can only cancel your pre-order and request a refund within 24 hours after the order is placed.
- You cannot transfer your pre-order for a different item.
- The Pre-order deposit may be refunded upon cancellation if the delivery date is greater than 90 days of the original estimated arrival date. The refund request must be made directly by the customer at email@example.com