Hulkbuster BDS Art Scale 1/10 Avengers Infinity War
The Mark XLIV Armor, better known as the Hulkbuster, was Tony Stark\’s forty-fourth Iron Man suit, made with the help of Bruce Banner. Created solely for the purpose of restraining Hulk, it is a modular suit that Stark dons while already in another Iron Man armor, such as the Mark XLIII. It is launched from an orbital tracking platform, known as Veronica. It was used by Stark to fight Hulk during the Duel of Johannesburg.
Iron Studios presents Hulkbuster BDS Art Scale 1/10 Statue from Avengers: Infinity War. Our hand-painted collectible statues and toys are the best gift for yourself or loved ones.
Grow your collection with this Marvel Comics Collectible Statue!
- Based on original 3D references from the movie
- Made in Polystone
- Hand painted
Includes diorama base which can be connected to other characters
- Includes Hulkbuster Artwork in A3 paper size – only available when pre-ordered at www.ironstudiosus.com
Product Dimensions: 20 in (H) x 11 in (W)
The Pre-order deposit is 10% of the SRP and is non-refundable.
- You will have to pay the remaining balance of the SRP plus taxes plus the shipping costs to your delivery address once the item is available for shipping.
- Shipping cost will be shown once the item is available.
- You can only cancel your pre-order and request a refund within 24 hours after the order is placed.
- You cannot transfer your pre-order for a different item.
- The Pre-order deposit may be refunded upon cancellation if the delivery date is greater than 90 days of the original estimated arrival date. The refund request must be made directly by the customer at firstname.lastname@example.org