Hawkman Prime Scale 1/3 – DC Comics Series 4 by Ivan Reis CLOSED WINGS Version
Hawkman is a winged vigilante who fights crime using a flight harness made from Nth metal and a mace. There have been several different versions of the character, along with love interests and partners such as Hawkgirl. His secret identity is Carter Hall, an archaeologist and museum curator who lives out his destiny as a reincarnation of the ancient Egyptian prince Khufu using magic weaponry. Katar Hol is another version who appeared during the Silver Age, an alien policeman from the planet Thanagar with access to advanced technology. The character has been involved with the Justice Society and Justice League. Hawkman was created by Gardner Fox and Dennis Neville, first appearing in Flash Comics #1 (1940).
Iron Studios presents Hawkman Prime Scale 1/3 Statue from DC Comics Series 4 by Ivan Reis CLOSED WINGS Version. Our hand-painted collectible statues and toys are the best gift for yourself or loved ones.
Grow your collection with this DC Comics Collectible Statue!
• Limited edition
• Based on concept art by Ivan Reis from DC Comics and Chiaroscuro Studios
• Made in Polystone
• Hand painted
• Includes base
Product dimensions: 40.9 in (H) x 22 in (W) x 22.4 in (L)
Release Schedule: Forth quarter of 2019
Estimated Delivery Date: October 2019 to December 2019
The Pre-order deposit is 10% of the SRP and is non-refundable.
- You will have to pay the remaining balance of the SRP plus taxes plus the shipping costs to your delivery address once the item is available for shipping.
- Shipping cost will be shown once the item is available.
- You can only cancel your pre-order and request a refund within 24 hours after the order is placed.
- You cannot transfer your pre-order for a different item.
- The Pre-order deposit may be refunded upon cancellation if the delivery date is greater than 90 days of the original estimated arrival date. The refund request must be made directly by the customer at email@example.com