Flying low over Hogwarts, Harry and Buckbeak arrive in the MiniCo Illusion style from Iron Studios!
In his first lesson in dealing with magical creatures in the film “Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban”, Potter creates a bond of friendship and respect with the imposing Buckbeak, a hippogriff, a fantastic mythical animal with wings, claws and the head of a griffin (like an eagle) and body and hind legs like those of a horse, a proud creature that surrenders its total confidence to those who treat it well, realizing this, its friend and protector the gentle giant Rúbeo Hagrid impetuously places Harry on Buckbeak’s back, who rides and soars through the cloudy skies with a beam of sunlight illuminating the towers of Hogwarts Castle and the surrounding Forest plains.
With Harry with open arms expressing enthusiasm, joy and freedom, this scene is replicated in the “Harry Potter and Buckbeak Statue – Harry Potter – MiniCo Illusion – Iron Studios”, with the young apprentice wizard riding on his new friend and mascot in the new line “MiniCo Illusion”, where the figures are elaborated in a unique perspective on a base in the form of a miniature diorama scenario.
Harry Potter and Buckbeak – Harry Potter – MiniCo Illusion
License: Harry Potter
Scale: Toy Art
– Creation: Iron Studios
– Made in plastic (PVC)
– Hand painted
– Includes base display
Product dimensions: 6.4 in (H) x 4.7 in (W) x 6.6 in (L)
Product Weight: 0.6 lbs
*This item will be shipped from our warehouse in Los Angeles – California
The Pre-order deposit is 10% of the SRP and is non-refundable.
- You will have to pay the remaining balance of the SRP plus taxes plus the shipping costs to your delivery address once the item is available for shipping.
- Shipping cost will be shown once the item is available.
- You can only cancel your pre-order and request a refund within 24 hours after the order is placed.
- You cannot transfer your pre-order for a different item.
- The Pre-order deposit may be refunded upon cancellation if the delivery date is greater than 90 days of the original estimated arrival date. The refund request must be made directly by the customer at firstname.lastname@example.org