Green Lantern Art Scale 1/10 – DC Comics Series 4 by Ivan Reis (EXCLUSIVE)
Green Lantern is the name of several superheroes appearing in American comic books published by DC Comics. They fight evil with the aid of rings that grant them a variety of extraordinary powers, all of which come from imagination and/or emotions. The characters are typically depicted as members of the Green Lantern Corps, an interstellar law enforcement agency.
The first Green Lantern character, Alan Scott, was created in 1940 by Martin Nodell during the Golden Age of Comic Books and usually fought common criminals in Capitol City (and later, Gotham City) with the aid of his magic ring. For the Silver Age of Comic Books, John Broome and Gil Kane reinvented the character as Hal Jordan in 1959 and shifted the focus of Green Lantern stories from fantasy to science fiction. Ivan Reis gives life to this Green Lantern statue.
Iron Studios presents Green Lantern Art Scale 1/10 Statue from DC Comics Series 4 by Ivan Reis. Our hand-painted collectible statues and toys are the best gift for yourself or loved ones.
Grow your collection with this DC Comics Collectible Statue!
Based on Ivan Reis concept art
Made in Polystone
Includes LED-Light Up base with translucent effect
Includes extra hand when purchased through www.ironstudiosus.com
Product dimensions: 9 in (H) x 6,2 in (W) x 6,2 in (L)
Product Weight: 1,2 lbs
Release schedule: Third quarter of 2019
Estimated Delivery Date: July 2019 – October 2019
The Pre-order deposit is 10% of the SRP and is non-refundable.
- You will have to pay the remaining balance of the SRP plus taxes plus the shipping costs to your delivery address once the item is available for shipping.
- Shipping cost will be shown once the item is available.
- You can only cancel your pre-order and request a refund within 24 hours after the order is placed.
- You cannot transfer your pre-order for a different item.
- The Pre-order deposit may be refunded upon cancellation if the delivery date is greater than 90 days of the original estimated arrival date. The refund request must be made directly by the customer at email@example.com