Gollum Deluxe Art Scale 1/10 – Lord of the Rings
Iron Studios presents yet another \”Precious\” figure from its Art Scale 1/10 – Lord of the Rings line, the friendly and cruel Smeagol, better known as Gollum, in a Deluxe edition, which includes two pose options. Produced based on original references of the film, in limited edition, made of polystone with manual painting.
Gollum was introduced in the 1937 children\’s novel The Hobbit, and became an important character in the sequel The Lord of the Rings. Smeagol was a Hobbit who was corrupted by the \”One Ring\” and ended up committing murder to obtain it. He came to be called Gollum for making horrible noises in his throat when swallowing. After killing his cousin he was expelled from his homeland by his grandmother, and wandered to the Shadow Mountains living there for centuries. After 500 years, the ring consumed deforming his mind and body, only a part of his former personality survived. After the ring was lost, he went after it to retrieve it, but in the end it ends up becoming a useful instrument for its destruction.
Iron Studios presents Gollum Deluxe Art Scale 1/10 Statue from The Lord of the Rings. Our hand-painted collectible statues and toys are the best gift for yourself or loved ones.
Grow your collection with this Lord of the Rings Collectible Statue!
Scale: Art Scale 1/10
– Limited edition
– Based on original movie references
– Made in polystone
– Hand painted
– Includes two body stance options
Product dimensions: 4.7 in (H) x 3.9 in (W) x 4.7 in (L)
Product Weight: 0.7 lbs
The Pre-order deposit is 10% of the SRP and is non-refundable.
- You will have to pay the remaining balance of the SRP plus taxes plus the shipping costs to your delivery address once the item is available for shipping.
- Shipping cost will be shown once the item is available.
- You can only cancel your pre-order and request a refund within 24 hours after the order is placed.
- You cannot transfer your pre-order for a different item.
- The Pre-order deposit may be refunded upon cancellation if the delivery date is greater than 90 days of the original estimated arrival date. The refund request must be made directly by the customer at firstname.lastname@example.org