The legendary King of Rock makes his debut at Iron Studios!
On December 3, 1968, the American TV network NBC presented the \”Elvis \’68 Comeback Special\”, known as the first acoustic in history recorded on video, and marked the return of Elvis Presley to the music scene. After leaving the army in 1960, he spent seven years acting in Hollywood films. All dressed in black leather, he was on a stage surrounded by his fans, who were very close to the star. With a deeper and more husky voice, he performed most of his popular songs accompanied by a band and in acoustic interpretations as well, resulting in one of the most memorable shows of his career and rock history.
On a red and white base, which reproduces part of the real stage of his show, and with his signature on the front, he poses with his right leg on his \”Benson 200\” amplifier, supporting his semi-acoustic guitar \”Gibson Super 400 CES 1963 \”. The statue also has a microphone stand with a peculiar round base in front of it. In this way, Iron Studios proudly presents its \”Elvis Presley Comeback Deluxe Art Scale 1/10 – Iron Studios\” statue, replicating the legendary King of Rock in one of his most acclaimed performances, also the first figure derived from the pop music universe produced by Iron Studios.
Singer, musician and actor, Elvis Presley is one of the most significant pop culture icons of the 20th century, hailed as the King of Rock, or simply The King. His musical career began in 1954 as a pioneer of rockabilly (a mixture of country music and rhythm & blues). Presley is the best-selling solo artist in the history of music.
Elvis Presley Comeback Deluxe Art Scale 1/10
License: Elvis Presley
– Limited edition
– Based on original references
– Made in polystone
– Hand painted
Product dimensions: 9 in (H) x 5.5 in (W) x 5.5 in (L)
Product Weight: 1.5 lbs
The Pre-order deposit is 10% of the SRP and is non-refundable.
- You will have to pay the remaining balance of the SRP plus taxes plus the shipping costs to your delivery address once the item is available for shipping.
- Shipping cost will be shown once the item is available.
- You can only cancel your pre-order and request a refund within 24 hours after the order is placed.
- You cannot transfer your pre-order for a different item.
- The Pre-order deposit may be refunded upon cancellation if the delivery date is greater than 90 days of the original estimated arrival date. The refund request must be made directly by the customer at firstname.lastname@example.org