Over the rubble of a building, he appears with several limbs in his scarlet body, limbs that are sharp, cutting, and lethal at their ends. The deadly and insane symbiote creature opens its big mouth, like the predator it is, showing its teeth and its grotesque red-black tongue at its adversary. Derived from its form presented in theaters, Iron Studios brings the statue “Carnage – BDS Art Scale 1/10 – Venom: Let There Be Carnage”, one of the most dangerous and lethal villains created in the Marvel universe, which hits the big screen as the antagonist of its creator and rival, the anti-hero Venom.
Created by David Michelinie and Mark Bagley in 1992, Carnage is one of Spider-Man’s and Venom’s most psychopathic enemies in comics. Firmly believing that law and order are perversions, the insane serial killer, Cletus Kassady, became the host of an alien symbiote, generated by Venom by merging with the investigative journalist Eddie Brock, Venom’s host. Upon becoming the creature’s host, Kassady uses all of his power and madness to kill indiscriminately, thus becoming Venom’s greatest challenge, as he is responsible for this creation. More violent, powerful, and deadly than Venom, Carnage possesses shape-shifting abilities that allow him to design and shape weapons into his body.
Played by the charismatic actor Woody Harrelson in the second film in the franchise, Venom: Let There Be Carnage, the character also has a different origin than shown in the comic books, just like the protagonist, the Lethal Protector. Both had their main features preserved. Already available for Pre-Order, the statue composes a diorama with the protagonist, with the statue “Venom – BDS Art Scale 1/10 – Venom: Let There Be Carnage”, also available for Pre-Order.
Carnage BDS Art Scale 1/10
License: Venom: Let There Be Carnage
– Limited edition
– Made in polystone – *(may contain parts in resin, polystone, PVC, metal and fabric)
– Hand painted
Product dimensions: 11.8 in (H) x 7.5 in (W) x 9.5 in (D)
Product Weight: 3,3 lbs
The Pre-order deposit is 10% of the SRP and is non-refundable.
- You will have to pay the remaining balance of the SRP plus taxes plus the shipping costs to your delivery address once the item is available for shipping.
- Shipping cost will be shown once the item is available.
- You can only cancel your pre-order and request a refund within 24 hours after the order is placed.
- You cannot transfer your pre-order for a different item.
- The Pre-order deposit may be refunded upon cancellation if the delivery date is greater than 90 days of the original estimated arrival date. The refund request must be made directly by the customer at email@example.com