Created by Bob Kane and Bill Finger in 1939, Bruce Wayne is a businessman, playboy and billionaire philanthropist, and when he witnessed the murder of his parents as a child he started to travel the world, trying to understand the criminal mind. He trained all kinds of martial arts and combat techniques, seeking physical and intellectual perfection. He created a uniform based on something that frightened him as a child: bats. He wanted the bad guys to share the same fear. And so, he started to fight against crime. Unlike many other superheroes, Batman has no superhuman power, using only intellect, investigative skills, technology and a well-trained physique in his war on crime.
- – Concept art by Oficial DC Comics artist Ivan Reis
- – Limited Edition (Edition Size TBD)
- – Includes oficial art of Ivan Reis
- – Made on Polystone
- – Hand painted bronze effect
- – Includes the Joker gargoyle
- – No light effect
Product dimensions: 35 in (H) x 22,8 in (W) x 19,2 in(L)
Product Weight: 48,5 lbs
Release schedule: Fourth quarter of 2019
Estimated Delivery Date: Sep 2019 – Dec 2019
The Pre-order deposit is 10% of the SRP and is non-refundable.
- You will have to pay the remaining balance of the SRP plus taxes plus the shipping costs to your delivery address once the item is available for shipping.
- Shipping cost will be shown once the item is available.
- You can only cancel your pre-order and request a refund within 24 hours after the order is placed.
- You cannot transfer your pre-order for a different item.
- The Pre-order deposit may be refunded upon cancellation if the delivery date is greater than 90 days of the original estimated arrival date. The refund request must be made directly by the customer at [email protected]