PRE-ORDER ONLYMSRP $999.99
The 1989 Batmobile from the film directed by Tim Burton was built on a Chevrolet Impala chassis with a Chevy V8 engine, and was based on and modified from a 1970 Corvette body. Its original conceptual design was elaborated by Julian Caldow, under the direction of Tim Burton and Anton Furst. Caldow also designed the appearance of the Armored shield, Furst wanted Caldow to include components from jet planes, war machines and other similar vehicles in his quest to produce a car for a bolder and darker Batman than seen previously.
– Limited edition
– Based on original movie references
– Made in polystone
– Hand painted
– Includes pair of removable machineguns
– Includes base and Batman Art Scale 1/10
Product dimensions: 11 in (H) x 29.5 in (W) x 13.7 in (L)
Product Weight: 41.3 lbs
The Pre-order deposit is 10% of the SRP and is non-refundable.
- You will have to pay the remaining balance of the SRP plus taxes plus the shipping costs to your delivery address once the item is available for shipping.
- Shipping cost will be shown once the item is available.
- You can only cancel your pre-order and request a refund within 24 hours after the order is placed.
- You cannot transfer your pre-order for a different item.
- The Pre-order deposit may be refunded upon cancellation if the delivery date is greater than 90 days of the original estimated arrival date. The refund request must be made directly by the customer at email@example.com