For Pre-Order items, you will pay the pre-order deposit today, which is 10% of the total value of the item. As soon as the item is ready, you will be notified to pay the remaining amount, wich is 90% + Shipping.

    If the Pre-Order item has the Payment Plan option, you will select the number of installments you prefer. The first installment will be paid at the time you make the purchase. In the following months you will pay the other installments, according to the number of months you select. If you finish paying the installments before the item is ready, when it is ready, you will pay only the cost of shipping.

    in FAQ